News in Norway
Dorset Cereals - breakfast with raw ingredients
Dorset Cereals make high quality, tasty and nutritious breakfasts; muesli and granola with up to 50 % fruit, nuts and seeds. Their own muesli sofi is honest, tasty and straight from nature with only raw ingredients - extra large cereal flakes and ingredients you recognise.
Quality and naturalness
Dorset offers cereals you could make at home in your own kitchen. The basis of the products are large, natural cereal flakes that provide a juicy taste experience and plenty of different types of fruit, nuts and seeds. The cereals are made in Dorset in southern England and have established themselves as favorites in many British homes.
The breakfast series
In Norway, we are now launching one granola and five muesli variants with different contents.
The two variants that are available in most stores from March are:
1) Honey Granola – a wonderfully crunchy granola with oat and rye flakes, baked with a layer of honey together with almonds, pecans and sunflower seeds. Light and crispy.
Contains 325 g. Price approx. NOK 36. Available at Coop Mega and Coop Obs.
2) Simply Fruity muesli – a tasty cereal with as many as 30 % fruits. Large flakes of oats, barley and wheat. Contains 330 g. Price approx. NOK 32. Available at Meny, Coop Mega and Obs.
The other three muesli variants are as follows:
3) Simply Delicious muesli – a fine mixture of large cereal flakes, mixed with 30 % fruits, nuts and seeds. Contains 340 g. Price approx. NOK 32. Available at Coop Mega and Obs.
4) Really Nutty – a muesli with a lot of 30 % fruit and 10 % nuts: (cashews/hazelnuts/Brazilian nuts and almonds). Contains 325 g. Price approx. NOK 39. Available at major Meny stores.
5) Fabulous High Fiber – crunchy crunchy muesli with lots of flavor from toasted cereal flakes and 50 % fruits, nuts and seeds: hazelnuts, coconut flakes, dried fruit and sunflower seeds. Contains 325 g. Price approx. NOK 39. Available at major Meny stores.